Advice for Life
4th September to 23rd October
6th November to 11th December
Suitable for everyone, in this series of classes we will look at how to build up a regular meditation practice and use it to solve our daily problems and give deep meaning to our life.
“Meditation is a scientific method to transform human nature from bad to good. Everyone needs to be good natured with a good heart. This is the real method to solve our own inner problems – problems of ignorance, depression, anger and so forth – and it is also the real method to benefit others practically.”– Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, The Oral Instructions of Mahamudra
Find out about what to expect at a meditation class and about the courses.
- Course one: The foundations of meditation
- Course two: Bringing meditation into daily life
- Sep 4
- Sep 11
- Sep 18
- Sep 25
- Oct 2
- Oct 9
- Oct 16
- Establishing a daily meditation practice
- Overcoming the obstacles to progress
- Energizing our meditation
- Letting go of the anxiety of change
- Why things fall apart
- Is peace possible?
- The positive impact of courageous thoughts
- Dissolving problems with wisdom
- Sep 4
- Nov 6
- Nov 13
- Nov 20
- Nov 27
- Dec 4
- Dec 11
- Sep 4
- Abundance without an owner
- Living with integrity and consideration
- Accepting what is
- The energy of joy
- Stillness, stability and peace
- Seeing through illusion
About the Teacher
Adrian has been practising Kadampa Buddhism for over 10 years. He is married with a family and works with people suffering from addictions. His warmth, compassion and practical wisdom come through strongly in his teachings.
Pricing and booking:
Facility fee: £5 per person or £3 unwaged.
Please note we are a registered charity (1039234) and this fee covers the running costs; the teacher and the assistant do not receive payment.
You do not need to book in advance – these are drop-in classes.
Refreshments are available before and after the class and are included in the facility fee.
Dharmavajra Kadampa Buddhist Centre
Uplands SA1 6DE